Friday, June 4, 2010

They Really Spit Hot Fire

Summer here is over. Been busy pigging out, doing nothing to help me earn, and exploring the internet for its best hidden secret... music-wise.


Latest find is my new favorite band Spit Hot Fire - a band based in New York City. Basically, they fuse all the musical genres I listen to - reggae, alternative, rock, and pop - and dude, trust me: IT WORKS!

Player is one of their best songs. It's chill, funky, rock and roll... I told you, it's everything popped in one and will take you to musical orgasm. But my favorite would have to be Goodbye Lullaby. Damn it! That's all I can say. And Every Weekend Night too.

Listen to their tracks online and download their songs here. You're up to pure awesomeness. Note: Read so you'd know where and how to download.

Follow them on Twitter too.


CLICK to STREAM and DOWNLOAD SPIT HOT FIRE TRACKS by SPIT HOT FIRE

No comments: