Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Stock Market

Last night some friends and I went to Bonifacio High Street to watch AJ Rafael (of YouTube.com fame) play at Mag:Net. Unfortunately, when we got there, the place was packed!

Our itinerary for the night wasn't followed so we eagerly skipped to dinner instead.

After minutes of arguments on where we're going to eat, someone took the initiative to decide for everyone: The Stock Market.


FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD

Caesar Salad with Chicken

There's nothing really special about it. Needs more dressing but since I'm trying to diet, it's not bad.
Chicken's too salty for my liking, though. :)


 
I forgot what it's called...
but it's Fish in Marinara sauce (plus capers)

I love capers so this dish is a winner! The fish was cooked perfectly plus the sauce!!!
ORGASMIC!
What turned me off though was the pasta. It's too garlic-y.
:)


 
Smothered Pork Chops

My friend, Arianne, ordered this.
Since I was thinking of blogging about our dining experience at The Stock Market, she offered me a bite off of her dish so I'd get to review more than two dishes.
Wait.
I think I forced her to let me try it.
Wait!!!
NO! She was kind enough to offer everyone one of the two slices of pork on her plate.
The meat was rubbery... needs more time on the stove ;)
But the sauce was divine!
The smashed sweet potato was okay but I'm not a fan of sweet potatoes so...


Chocolate Fondue

The sweet ending! Everything in the platter = AMAZING! Especially those tiny cheesecakes.
The tiny brownies were to die for as well.
And the melted chocolate.. WOOOH! Eat it with someone special then you're off to an "interesting" night.
:)


MORE FOOD! MORE FOOD! MORE FOOD! MORE FOOD! MORE FOOD

My other friends ordered:

(dishes I wasn't able to try but made it on our table)

Herb-Roasted Chicken

 
Garlic and Lemon Alfredo with Grilled Prawns


The verdict:
Not bad! Not bad at all :) Try it here! It's just right beside TGI Friday's at Bonifacio High Street, Taguig City.


Place: ☻☻☻☻ out of 5
Food: ☻☻☻ out of 5
Service: ☻☻☻☻ out of 5

 
 Satisfied customers! :)

No comments: